Deep6 Black Friday Sale! My joy is complete!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't think it came in any color other than the orange?

OH NO, it looks like their site has tanked...is anyone able to see any of their products? i'm getting a "We can't find products matching the selection."
@cerich

Website was a bit wonky when I ordered yesterday. Search for Black Friday in the search box and the specials will come up.

I saw funny notices too, I just went back to my original email and reloaded. First time i tried to buy, it crashed at the PayPal stage. Then I signed in to my account before trying to load shopping cart.
I created an account last time i ordered and when signed in already, the ordering worked perfectly.

I didn't think it came in any color other than the orange?

OH NO, it looks like their site has tanked...is anyone able to see any of their products? i'm getting a "We can't find products matching the selection."
@cerich

This is my suit. I do not believe that there is a better suit out there. There are suits in the same range for quality that are more than twice the price but fit, fabric and mobility wise Deep6 Makara is right up there. I suggest call Chris and ask him to make you the suit that he made for me a few years back.

Deep6.jpg

Attachments

• Deep6.jpg
    Deep6.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Deep6.jpg
    Deep6.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Deep6.jpg
    Deep6.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 65
This is my suit. I do not believe that there is a better suit out there. There are suits in the same range for quality that are more than twice the price but fit, fabric and mobility wise Deep6 Makara is right up there. I suggest call Chris and ask him to make you the suit that he made for me a few years back.

View attachment 625817
That's a very nice looking suit...I have been turn between getting one of those, or getting a seaskin... Both look to be very nice suits, so hard to say

I just ordered from the Deep6 Black Friday Sale, the Signature Second Stage that I have been wanting to complete my family's three regulator packages. Deep6 has other great deals that I couldn't take advantage of at the moment due to being out of work. All I can do is hope one of my job interviews pans out.
Maybe next year they will put drysuit on sale again, and I'll be ready.
Does anyone have experience with the deep6 eddy fins? Or posiedon trident?

That's a very nice looking suit...I have been turn between getting one of those, or getting a seaskin... Both look to be very nice suits, so hard to say

I have seen the Seaskin that Stuartv got. It looked to be a very well made suit but fabric was totally different. It is a very reasonably priced suit so I may order one to compare. I have never dived it so no personal experience with it.

Does anyone have experience with the deep6 eddy fins?
Many threads on these on SB. Excellent fin, but neutral in the water, whereas some like heavy.
Also not a heavy fin in the air, so nice to travel with.
One of the nicest things is the foot pocket shape....it is like a foot. Put your foot in a JetFin or clone, then in an Eddy.

Many threads on these on SB. Excellent fin, but neutral in the water, whereas some like heavy.
Also not a heavy fin in the air, so nice to travel with.
One of the nicest things is the foot pocket shape....it is like a foot. Put your foot in a JetFin or clone, then in an Eddy.

Absolutely. The fins are fab. And the sizing makes sense - unlike the actual Jet fins!

Absolutely. The fins are fab. And the sizing makes sense - unlike the actual Jet fins!
what about posiedon trident fins???? <TG>
:smalllogo:

Back
Top Bottom