Dryglove System For Bare Trilaminate Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cleung

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Bare trilaminate drysuit and have used Scubapro Easy Don drygloves which I hate. After getting one glove on, I need a buddy to get the other gloves wrist seal over the drysuit wrist seal which is a real bother. So I'm now looking at one of the dryglove ring clamping systems.

I know that Bare has their own ring clamp system which obviously should work with my trilaminate drysuit. But I'm also looking at Ultima and Kubi to see how they compare with the cheaper Bare system assuming they both also work with my Bare trilaminate.

Anyone out there who has compared any of these three dryglove systems?

I haven't used the others but I have the Bare system on my bare HDC tech. Seems fine, I've had no problems with it. I use silicone wrist seals so I can still use my fingertips, but you can put full on gloves into the rings as well.

Post a picture of what you have so we can be sure of what it is and possibly better advise you.

-Z

Ah...just realized you don't have a system installed.

I highly recommend the Si-Tech QCS oval system. You will have the option of silicone or latex seals, and there are a bunch of si-tech and other brand dryglove systems that are designed to readily integrate with the cuff system.

-Z

I have a Bare X-Mission. I ordered it with Si-Tec permanent rings. My Bare Trilam also used the Si-Tec Rings. I've used the same style rings for 20 years with very few issues. There are a couple different style glove mounting rings you can use with them. I've been using the Quick Glove version. Quick Glove - Dry Gloves Solutions - Products - SI-TECH

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom