Over moderating

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My post about "love" among SB members was removed in this thread. I can't even begin why would anyone on SB complain or report the post that only talks about love among members, I just can't understand it.

People object to love and respecting each other?? What is the world and SB coming to here? I am totally confused. It just appears that the Mod is out for revenge after certain members or, most likely, punishing me because he didn't like my choice of music and song.

Again, all we need is love for each other here, you just can't stop love, love is everywhere!!!

So many misunderstood members. :)

Perhaps I'm one of them. :)

My post doesnt have to exist for people to realize the nature of what I wrote because the things I mentioned are aparent and palpable whether I, anyone, or no one points them out.

-Z

Moderators will use their judgment to keep discussion civil. Terms of Service will be used as a guideline to ascertain cordiality.

My post about "love" among SB members was removed in this thread. I can't even begin why would anyone on SB complain or report the post that only talks about love among members, I just can't understand it.

People object to love and respecting each other?? What is the world and SB coming to here? I am totally confused. It just appears that the Mod is out for revenge after certain members or, most likely, punishing me because he didn't like my choice of music and song.

Again, all we need is love for each other here, you just can't stop love, love is everywhere!!!

Your post got deleted because it didnt fit the narrow narrative of either the OP or the moderator, or both.

-Z

or the moderator

Did the OP object or any member report it? Why should the moderator interfere other than him not liking other member's choice of song and music and censoring it?

Moderators will use their judgment to keep discussion civil. Terms of Service will be used as a guideline to ascertain cordiality.
This is fair at face value, but if the moderator is invested in the discussion or particular members of the discussion they should pass it off. The thread in question is comical in the moderation. I apologize if it comes across like I'm trying to attac chilly, im not but that thread is absurd and I honestly think it sets the OP up as a target. One of the deleted posts on this thread to me expresses feelings that are only reinforced by that over moderation.

Belgium for the win.....here they oy speak french, and that is only half the country.

Oh wait....shouldnt this, yours and the mod's post be deleted because they are off topic and threaten to derail this discusssion thread?

-Z
No, because y'all were whining about over moderation when the posts veer outside of a narrow definition of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom