Going Red Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was probably me thinking we had gotten the wrong emblem on! Mea culpa and you are now red/red! Is that more of a magenta?

No rush, just checking to make sure you got the payment? Paypal transaction ID 6YM76219W1522202A

Sorry guys... I haven't seen notes from PayPal. I'll go look now!

OK, we should be all caught up, and it appears by the extra red I'm seeing here, that we are! PM me or post here if you are not Red within a day or two of signing up!

AGAIN... thank you to everyone who gives so generously. The advertisers probably won't return until the economy picks up after Covid has been dealt with.

@The Chairman my paypal payment cleared 2 days ago - anything I need to do other than wait? no rush.

also, I'd like to change my... title? is that the right word? I'm referring to where yours says "Chairman of the Board" - I'd like mine to be "Got The Shot" if you have to change it. If I'm able to update, I guess I'll see that option appear in my account?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom