Sherwood Oasis , Brut, SR2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake 10

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello
I'm looking for opinions and experiences with the Sherwood Oasis Pro, Brut, and SR2 Regulators. Could you please share your thoughts ? Thank you

I’ve never dove any of them but have serviced all of them many times. They are all decent regs. But definitely would not be on the top of my list. Unless you can get a great deal I think your money would be better spent elsewhere.

If you insist on Sherwood, the oasis pro paired with the 9000 first stage would be your best best. The 9000 first stage is a proven design used by Genesis for a while.

Sherwood recycles the names year after year so it’s hard to keep track of but some of the new Bruts use a plastic lever and while they seem to function fine they just feel cheap and fragile.

Not a fan of the SR2 again from a tech. standpoint.

I’ve never dove any of them but have serviced all of them many times. t.

207diver thank you for your feedback. This is the type of "experience" and "opinion" I'm looking from SB forums and fellow divers. Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom