Roll Call? Belize BAIV - 12/5/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am looking into the BAIV. I did the $999 special in the T&C last month. Another couple I met said for months they were concerned if they were going to be the only ones on board. But it filled up very fast. I missed out on the $999 price on the BAIV, but it's at 37% off right now. Still not bad. My choice of week will depend on best flight price.

How are y'all able to tell how many passengers have booked?

Well, I did a search for avail, with just one passenger - for 12/5 there is one single male spot left; same for Dec 12th.
Then repeat the search with two passengers (this gets the cabins that they don't split). Today both come up empty.
If I really wanted the final count, I'd log into my wifes account (don't have her info handy) and repeat with a search for 1 passenger again to tell me how many avail single female spots there are.

I'm not saying it's exact, but definitely gives an idea of how full.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom