Service manual for Aqualung Titan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

recyclingfreak

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone know where to find a service manual or guide for servicing an Aqualung Titan 1st and 2nd stage. It's for 2010 or later. Thanks so much

That is the older Titan. The newer one has the different geometry, mounted at 90 degrees from the tank valve, but the internal mechanism actually works about the same. It even uses the same HP seat, etc. The only difference during service (that I can see) could be if it has the ACD or not.

This one?
IMG_20201106_135423.jpg
PM me.

The only change was the introduction of the ACD valve in the inlet bolt, and the options for environmental sealing.
20201106_145713.jpg
I'll see if I have a non-ACD manual.

If you have any mechanical prowess at all then the older manual will do just fine. All you really need in addition to that is the schematic for the newer model. Same working bits, same order of operations. I believe the torque specs for their respective bits is even the same. In fact the real difference is you don't have to shove the springloaded HP side of the reg down it's throat which I always thought was the trickiest bit.

If you have any mechanical prowess at all then the older manual will do just fine. All you really need in addition to that is the schematic for the newer model. Same working bits, same order of operations. I believe the torque specs for their respective bits is even the same. In fact the real difference is you don't have to shove the springloaded HP side of the reg down it's throat which I always thought was the trickiest bit.

That's good news. I'm mechanically inclined and I do have the schematic for the newer one but not the guide but I do have a guide for the older one

Back
Top Bottom