Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will be interested to hear how it does after being inflated at depth a few times.
Should get a lot of use starting from this coming WE :clearmask:

I wouldn't be surprised if they look suspiciously similar to readily available 'name brand' ones.... almost as if they came off the same production line.... anyone recognize the design? Might be some good value there, >$100 for a plastic tube always seemed like someone(s) in the middle was making a lot of money..

I wouldn't be surprised if they look suspiciously similar to readily available 'name brand' ones.... almost as if they came off the same production line.... anyone recognize the design? Might be some good value there, >$100 for a plastic tube always seemed like someone(s) in the middle was making a lot of money..
Agreed...I'm pretty sure this is the same one I was buying from my previous supplier...

Have you had a chance to try it out a few times?
Had it out for the first time...really no functional or quality difference to the OEM units I was ordering...

For reasons I'm not sure I can articulate, I was steering away from aliexpress until this video. You convinced me to use your affiliate link and order a couple of these SMBs since I happen to be in the market right now. Unfortunately, the aliexpress "create account" webpage flaked out on me. Instead of a captcha, there's a little slider bar that times out and resets before it registers that I completed the slide. Now, I'm even less inclined to trust them with my credit card number. I love your videos and greatly appreciate your contributions - I'd also greatly appreciate the opportunity to support you via some more mainstream affiliate links! Best of luck.

For reasons I'm not sure I can articulate, I was steering away from aliexpress until this video. You convinced me to use your affiliate link and order a couple of these SMBs since I happen to be in the market right now. Unfortunately, the aliexpress "create account" webpage flaked out on me. Instead of a captcha, there's a little slider bar that times out and resets before it registers that I completed the slide. Now, I'm even less inclined to trust them with my credit card number. I love your videos and greatly appreciate your contributions - I'd also greatly appreciate the opportunity to support you via some more mainstream affiliate links! Best of luck.
Many thanks for the support and for giving it a try. Since I live in Japan, I've been using Aliexpress for years. I've had great luck and no issues with card security. The shipping and tracking have gotten tons more reliable over the years, with the predictable slide in Covid times. The shipping speed has picked up for me again in the last month.

ATM, I'm waiting on some bling spools that are like the Apeks AL units, but those are taking longer than the SMBs and WetNotes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom