For Sale Lg/XL Thermal Fusion undersuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Potapko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Price change! $250 shipped
Very good condition. Shipping to lower 48 included. $469 new . Asking $300 obo.

Attachments

• 20201016_113549[1].jpg
    20201016_113549[1].jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 20201016_113539[1].jpg
    20201016_113539[1].jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 20201016_113534[1].jpg
    20201016_113534[1].jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 105
Thank you for getting back to me.....how long have you had it?.....about how many dives have you made in it....are there any signs of wear? Do the zipper work ok? Does it need to be dry cleaned or can it be washed like other clothing? What is the overall condition. Sorry for so many question but since the label is Whites it's been around for a while. Thank you Steve

Thank you for getting back to me.....how long have you had it?.....about how many dives have you made in it....are there any signs of wear? Do the zipper work ok? Does it need to be dry cleaned or can it be washed like other clothing? What is the overall condition. Sorry for so many question but since the label is Whites it's been around for a while. Thank you Steve

Since I had one for a couple of years, I can tell you how to take care of it. Make sure the zip is done up. Wash it on cold water, gentle cycle, with your usual detergent. Hang to dry. That’s it. If you get water in your drysuit on a trip and have to dry it between diving days, putting it in the dryer on low is OK. Just don’t dry it all the the time.

Since I had one for a couple of years, I can tell you how to take care of it. Make sure the zip is done up. Wash it on cold water, gentle cycle, with your usual detergent. Hang to dry. That’s it. If you get water in your drysuit on a trip and have to dry it between diving days, putting it in the dryer on low is OK. Just don’t dry it all the the time.
Thank you Marie13 for the info.....I know that washing a specialized garment incorrectly can cause problems. Thank you again.

Sold

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom