HOG 60 Lb Wing is Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
For many of you that have been asking the 60lb wing is available separately or as part of the Total Buoyancy Control System. The 60 is added to the 23lb and 32lb offerings.
With the 40lb min. now required by ERDI and especially for those diving HP 120's and 133's it's perfect.
The Bungee system helps keep it compact and comes with 16" hose, LP inflator hose and Inf/Deflator.

See the link:
BCD

hog-60lb-360-bungee-wing-black.jpg

where does the outboard motor attach?

It will lift this Whale wearing a 133 steel.....lol Love my Hog setup !....BTW I am wearing a stainless back plate also and 50 lbs of lead to hold me still on the bottom in the high currents of the tidal rivers....

Attachments

• IMG_1960.PNG
    IMG_1960.PNG
    510 KB · Views: 140
It will lift this Whale wearing a 133 steel.....lol Love my Hog setup !....BTW I am wearing a stainless back plate also and 50 lbs of lead to hold me still on the bottom in the high currents of the tidal rivers....

Just out of curiosity... how long does it take you to get all your gear on?

Back
Top Bottom