Where to send regs away for service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

There's been some more clean up in this thread.

Any further "English lessons" will result in a thread ban.

The topic for this thread is reg servicing shops suitable for the OP.

Update:

Found a shop about 35 min from me in Crystal Lake, IL. I'd totally forgotten about them and I'd used their pool a few times the first winter after I was certified. Their website says they'll turn regs around in a week.

Actually went in today as I needed to have the XTX50 second stage I wear on a necklace switched to left hand feed for the hose. $10 and the owner did it while I waited, about 10 minutes. I'd called earlier in the week to see if they could do it while I waited.

Ok, lesson learned.
Sorry of having used the wrong wording. Really sorry. My English is not good enough, I have to improve it.
What is the English/American word for what I mean, that is the "positive side" of being lazy?
I am sure that there is a proper word for what I did mean...

You need to improve nothing. Your intent, to me, and helpfulness is obvious.

I am not lazy when it comes to my diving. I don’t have the mechanical inclination or aptitude for it, so why eff with my regs? I don’t tinker with my car, either.

Lazy is an insult. I am not Italian.

And not everyone is American, just saying.

Ok, lesson learned.
Sorry of having used the wrong wording. Really sorry. My English is not good enough, I have to improve it.
What is the English/American word for what I mean, that is the "positive side" of being lazy?
I am sure that there is a proper word for what I did mean...

You are one of the most humble and nicest people I have met on SB especially considering your outstanding credentials and professional achievements. You need not apologize for anything or to anybody. I don't agree with you sometimes on some issues but that doesn't take away from your knowledge or skill.

One day you should swim south for a while and we can dive together in sunny and hot Libya :)

You are one of the most humble and nicest people I have met on SB especially considering your outstanding credentials and professional achievements. You need not apologize for anything or to anybody. I don't agree sometimes on some issues but that doesn't take away from your knowledge or skill.

One day you should swim south for a while and we can dive together in sunny and hot Libya :)

Nicely put Sir.

It won't be Thailand for a while:

72C61307-4299-4AE8-8ED5-2A4BF4823B48.jpeg

Nicely put Sir.

You too should come and dive with me in Libya, it will be "SB nice people" dive together in exciting Libya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom