Herd Immunity in Indonesia

Would you travel to Indonesia after they have accomplished herd immunity?

• Yes

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • No

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, really not related to tourism at all.

I already said that you & I both know, that not all Singaporeans travelling to Bali under this new agreement are business people doing business. Many people get business visa's to Indonesia and never do any "business". You've been in Indonesia long enough, you should already know this

The average age of death from coronavirus is 82.4 years writes DAVID ROSE | Daily Mail Online

That figure – computed from Office of National Statistics data by experts at Oxford University

The study by Oxford’s Centre for Evidence Based Medicine also suggests that fewer than six people per thousand who get coronavirus now are likely to die from it.

So only illiterates would believe information directly from experts at Oxford University, the same University where a covid vaccine is being developed?
The daily mail does not link to any study or official publication. Just a low quality tabloid article.

I already said that you & I both know, that not all Singaporeans travelling to Bali under this new agreement are business people doing business. Many people get business visa's to Indonesia and never do any "business". You've been in Indonesia long enough, you should already know this
I do not know that? Why would they? How can we know that?

I do not know that? Why would they? How can we know that?

No surprise that you're denying everything I say. Waste of time really, you're doing nothing to promote optimism for Indonesia, just ego tripping to get likes from other older followers.

A story about a starving man is not really optimistic, isn't? I am probably one of the very few on this forum who still tries to give you polite replies. Based on facts as far as I can find them. But I do not that for you. Mostly for myself and in case there might be people who just take your words for granted. I would like to give you the kind advice to find better sources to come to an opinion. And always check at least 2 different sources. The best way for me is to try really hard to prove the opposite of what I think is correct.

A story about a starving man is not really optimistic, isn't? I am probably one of the very few on this forum who still tries to give you polite replies. Based on facts as far as I can find them. But I do not that for you. Mostly for myself and in case there might be people who just take your words for granted. I would like to give you the kind advice to find better sources to come to an opinion. And always check at least 2 different sources. The best way for me is to try really hard to prove the opposite of what I think is correct.
Whatever bro, your "politeness" is equal as any other trolls unconstructive insults directed towards me. It's clear that your ego feels challenged by me.
Too bad about that, I'm sure you're a good bloke who's not really like that outside of this Indonesian scuba covid threads

How many years have you stayed in Indonesia?

How many businesses and people in Indonesia have you directly contributed to in helping them?

How many close Indonesian friends do you stay in contact with everyday?

How many Indonesians are you supporting during the current pandemic?

Ye, I thought so
Indonesia is NEVER my issue whatsoever!
You can claim what ever you like! Don't believe a single word of it!

One thing I do know is that there are over 100 thousand Indonesian domestic workers in HK!!!

The study by Oxford’s Centre for Evidence Based Medicine also suggests that fewer than six people per thousand who get coronavirus now are likely to die from it.

This is the bit where you hold up a flag saying “unable to multiply by 10” and wave it frantically.

The population of Indonesia is 267 million. 6 in 1000 is a rate of 0.006. So if all those people get infected we can expect 1.6 million deaths.

Let’s be generous and say we get heard immunity at 60% and assume that means only 1.6 million * 60/100 = 960 thousand dead. Only Boris or Donald might think that is a good outcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom