Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
This for-fun video is a fantasy of how the pitch for the AOW course might have sounded in an alternate universe. It's my first effort at such a skit, I shoot with my phone, and possess only crude editing software and skills, so please keep that in mind :wink:
The video is an adaptation of the Pitch Meeting Concept developed by Ryan George and the Screen Rant YouTube channel.

Video Disclaimer: These videos sometimes poke fun at scuba agencies and/or their course offerings. As a multi-agency instructor myself, I hold no hate for any particular agency. These videos may contain exaggerations of fact and/or play loose with the facts for comedic value. Any single course or policy that is discussed may actually represent a mixture of facts from several agencies and/or courses.

ya... this hits very close to home. Also, good pitch meeting :D
Thanks...trying to break out and have some fun with these vids. And I love those pitch meetings. So damn creative...I can only emulate!

Those guys look like they could be the same guy

I've been wondering when you were going to hit the comedy circuit

Those guys look like they could be the same guy

I've been wondering when you were going to hit the comedy circuit
LOL...I was close to trying open comedy mic here at when another friend went that route...but I got busy and it never happened, so I'll never know...

Sounds pretty damn close to me! I was wondering during my AOW when the hard questions and tests would come!

Bullseye.

I think you’re on the verge of redeeming yourself for the “shaka as gas check” video.

Whahaha!! Need at least 3 more good videos for that one tho :wink:
LOL...I've got 4 vids in cue...hoping they're up to par...
I need to get my subs up to increase viewership. This video-making is becoming a full time gig :wink:
I wrote a script in a similar theme to this for MSD...but this AOW vid was not so well received, judging by views and retention. A bit surprised by that, though I guess any material that could be interpreted as partisan runs a risk of alienating some part of the viewership.
Accident/incident vids are crazy popular, but I only have a few more of those left.

I can’t remember learning anything important. The narc thing I guess but not much else.

Back
Top Bottom