Closed Brass and glass SPG

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And if you can find someone selling an extra that has been used there is usually a reason..... buy a new one its cheaper in the long run

The reason I have an extra is that I didn't like the bulk of the 2 1/2" with blue gloves and wool liners...but I agree re "buy a new one." Its not really worth it for me to go to the post office for 35 bucks.

Highly recommend ScubaForce if buying the gauge new. Really good pricing and manufactured in Italy. There's something subjectively nice about their white-on-black gauge face, it's clear underwater even if you're narked or silted out, but I can't put my finger on what exactly makes it easier to read than similar gauges. (I have no affiliation or particular allegiance to SF, they just make a nice SPG)

The ones we were discussing were all made by the same factory.

oh. with a closer look that seems to be true.

Here's the 1.75 inch face from DGX

full.jpg

Adorned with a green boot for 02

I think it's beautiful

I have 2. Dive rite 2 inch mini and a mares 2.5 inch. Both are metal. They both belong to one of my instructors that doesn’t dive any more so still is perfect working condition. $50 CAN ( roughly $38 US ) each plus shipping.
Thanks
Char
CE7FFE70-40D7-4A8E-9E37-1DE8F9562893.jpeg

The reason I have an extra is that I didn't like the bulk of the 2 1/2" with blue gloves and wool liners...but I agree re "buy a new one." Its not really worth it for me to go to the post office for 35 bucks.
Have your buyer pay shipping, then you can get fedex to come pick up from your door. Of course someone looking to save money buying a used SPG may not be keen to spend 30 bucks shipping a 35 dollar item.

One nice thing about the DGX gauge is that it doesn't have an annoying glow-in-the-dark logo on the face. I put a piece of black tape over the HOG logo on one of mine (black-face)........ works much better now........except for the annoying piece of tape.

Back
Top Bottom