Closed Brass and glass SPG

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asher102

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for a SPG or two. Let me know what you have.

Thanks, looking for something second-hand.

They can lose their accuracy over time, due to repeated flexing of the Bourdon tube. (Not that they can be expected to be all that accurate even when new—plus or minus something near 100 psi is normal.) Mine are about due for replacement, and I wouldn’t feel right selling them to a buyer without disclosing that. Buyer beware. If you can find someone selling an extra that has never been used, awesome.

What size are you looking for?

either will work, what do you have?

They can lose their accuracy over time, due to repeated flexing of the Bourdon tube. (Not that they can be expected to be all that accurate even when new—plus or minus something near 100 psi is normal.) Mine are about due for replacement, and I wouldn’t feel right selling them to a buyer without disclosing that. Buyer beware. If you can find someone selling an extra that has never been used, awesome.

And if you can find someone selling an extra that has been used there is usually a reason..... buy a new one its cheaper in the long run

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom