Scubapro D400, fix or junk?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That’s just it, the D400 was originally designed with a metal orifice and later “upgraded” to plastic which actually decreased performance in this particular model.
I guess I can’t really say because the 2 D400s I have both have metal. The only experience I really have is with the BA I bought NOS and was surprised to see it had a plastic orifice.

Most BA156 I see here in Japan have the plastic office, ditto later versions of the G250. I have a few spare new stock OEM metal orifices if anyone needs/wants one, a ton of new stock springs too, service kits too.

As long as you don't live in the US as I can't ship there currently for reasons beyond m comprehension, 7 months and counting...sigh.

Most BA156 I see here in Japan have the plastic office, ditto later versions of the G250. I have a few spare new stock OEM metal orifices if anyone needs/wants one, a ton of new stock springs too, service kits too.

As long as you don't live in the US as I can't ship there currently for reasons beyond m comprehension, 7 months and counting...sigh.
I’ll take two OEM metal orifices and kits, are the spring OEM?

Yes, they are. I only sell new stock OEM. Zero third party copies etc. The O rings are not OEM but they are new stock of correct size and duro. The lp seats are, you guessed it, new stock OEM.

I'm running low on spares, I will not order more for my own personal stock unless I actually need them, stocking parts is too pricey now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom