St. Lawrence River temperature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any recent visibility reports? I'll be up this weekend. Water temperature seems to still be 62-63f (~17c) according to Alexandria Bay NOAA buoy?

Tuesday it was 15C in Prescott with 2’ viz at entry and about 5-7’ at depth

Bummer with that visibility :-(

Tuesday it was 15C in Prescott with 2’ viz at entry and about 5-7’ at depth
I tried the new ramp earlier in the year but didn’t like it, it seems not finished yet? Had to crawl out as the water at the end of the ramp was only up to my knees. I feel there should be another set of stairs going down into the water?

We had 61f (16c) this weekend. Jodrey visibility was 10-15ft (~4.5m) on Friday. Bonnie Castle was about 20-25ft and Vickery was 20-25ft on Sunday. Visibility seems to be slowly improving.

57F on the Gaskin today. Vis was 20ft in quiet areas and zero where “divers” were running on the bottom (it was ridiculously busy).

@p_kos I was on the gaskin as well this afternoon! I registered 13C.
You were right, great viz at the wreck, terrible getting there.

Anyone have an updated temperature and visibility report? Heading back up next weekend to dive Jodrey again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom