A life long dream about to become reality! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is often what happens and it’s exactly why I believe that this isn’t the end!! No pressure, take your time, and best of luck!!

but...

one way or the other I hope it’ll happen for you!
Is "no pressure" the right phrase for a compressor thread? lol

Good luck AD, hoping and praying you get your dream successful.

Respectfully,

James

Is "no pressure" the right phrase for a compressor thread? lol

Good luck AD, hoping and praying you get your dream successful.

Respectfully,

James
true that!

I'll wish him a lot of pressure then XD 230 to 300bar.. cuz I live in a rational units country :p

October, the dream has found new life! I put it on the line and bought a compressor from a private party on Scubaboard. It is the same kind as the 1st one, it has 100 hours (approx) and has had an issue that was fixed.
So I'm hoping now it'll be running long after I'm not! Contained excitement, with cautious optimism, I can't help myself!!!! :)

IMG_8454.JPG
IMG_8456.JPG
IMG_8457.JPG

That is nice! Sending positive thoughts your way!!

DW

That is nice! Sending positive thoughts your way!!

DW

Thanks, if it runs as good as it looks I'll be very happy! I like the frame and the belt guard. The other one had a belt guard that left a scar on my right knee after I scrapped on it on the edge. This one looks to be senior safe. :wink:

Thanks, if it runs as good as it looks I'll be very happy! I like the frame and the belt guard. The other one had a belt guard that left a scar on my right knee after I scrapped on it on the edge. This one looks to be senior safe. :wink:

Your welcome. I was admiring the frame and belt guard also. I like the way it is set up. Mine doesn't have a belt guard, yet.

DW

@AfterDark , you got me wanting one now too!

You can always stop by Hope Valley for a fill on your way to FTW, it's not that far out of the way from Chepachet. :)

The younger you are the more sense it makes to own a compressor, air stations are becoming fewer and further between. By my count we have less than 6 in the entire state.
The closest one in MA that I know of is in Fairhaven.

I'm actually a member of Chepachet FD and we have a fill station there. I'm getting close to retirement so I figured owning my own may be an easier option. Thanks.

I'm actually a member of Chepachet FD and we have a fill station there. I'm getting close to retirement so I figured owning my own may be an easier option. Thanks.

You have a good reliable setup there and continuing to get your tanks filled there is a great way to stay in touch post retirement and a lot cheaper!

Back
Top Bottom