Nautilus Explorer Socorro Islands 9 Day Trip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Churro

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We are a group of Cold Water Divers who are going to be on the Nautilus Explorer Dec. 12th-20th. This is a 9 day trip to the Socorro Islands. On the 12th there is a special warm up dive and photo class offered by BackScatter. The Animals at the islands at this time is Whalesharks, giant mantas, porpoises and 10 varieties of sharks. This trip cost is $$3459.75 and includes all taxes except the 65.00 port tax that is due on arrival. This does not include Air but round trip prices to Cabo are great right now.

We have one Stateroom available for two divers. Please contact Cheryl if your interested in joining our group or need more information. 831-247-0535.

Just wondered why you posted you are cold water divers? Water temp in Dec averages in the high 70s. I was there in May 2019, water temps were only in the mid to low 70s.

Wish I could be there, what a location

Just wondered why you posted you are cold water divers? Water temp in Dec averages in the high 70s. I was there in May 2019, water temps were only in the mid to low 70s.

Wish I could be there, what a location
I only mentioned that we are cold water diver to let folks who want to join have an idea of our experience. Where ever we go its better than home! lol..your right the temps in Dec. are around 78F. So toasty for us. The group only has about half of the sold out boat but we are a very fun group of diverse, welcoming professionals.

We are a group of Cold Water Divers who are going to be on the Nautilus Explorer Dec. 12th-20th. This is a 9 day trip to the Socorro Islands. On the 12th there is a special warm up dive and photo class offered by BackScatter. The Animals at the islands at this time is Whalesharks, giant mantas, porpoises and 10 varieties of sharks. This trip cost is $$3459.75 and includes all taxes except the 65.00 port tax that is due on arrival. This does not include Air but round trip prices to Cabo are great right now.

We have one Stateroom available for two divers. Please contact Cheryl if your interested in joining our group or need more information. 831-247-0535.

Good News From the Nautilus Explorer. The boat has been totally cleaned and is back in the water. The Government announced the reopening of the Socorros Islands Nov. 1st! Hurry There is only One Cabin left on this trip of a lifetime!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom