Closed Dive Light Package

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lowflyer

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
These two used quality dive lights function perfectly. These lights are sold as a package. $180.00 shipped IMG_0822.JPG IMG_0823.JPG

1. TUSA TUK-1000
Rechargeable 1000 lumen primary dive light. Spot/Flood toggle, Brightness control, lockable switch, SOS mode. New price $569.00

2. bigblue narrow beam LED, 1200 lumen, rechargeable, brightness control. Price new $169.00.

Not interested in Tusa, but interested in the BigBlue if someone wants to split the package.

Not interested in Tusa, but interested in the BigBlue if someone wants to split the package.
I'll keep it as is for now.
For the bigblue alone I likely wouldn't get enough to make it worthwhile paying for the trouble and cost of shipping.
Thank you anyway.

Not interested but if I recall correctly that Tusa light is a rebranded SOLA, might get more interest that way (just a bigger name in light manufacturing). Best of luck!

I see this is marked as sold; if it went to an SB member who doesn’t need the BigBlue, I’d make an offer.

Not interested but if I recall correctly that Tusa light is a rebranded SOLA, might get more interest that way (just a bigger name in light manufacturing). Best of luck!

Thanks for the help, but the lights are sold, and the listing has been marked as such.

Back
Top Bottom