B-29 at Lake Mead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I seriously don't understand why people get so upset over grammar it just doesn't make sence haha

Grammar and spelling in a post are one thing, but your website is how you are going to be judged by prospective divers. Would you accept a resume that had glaring grammatical errors? I wouldn't as it shows a lack of professionalism, I want to see a professional website, sure you can how some personal touches come in but your site is way over the top. Not only that but a lack of bios is always concerning to me when dealing with personal service industries.

Now I compare that to TDL's website, a company which I have no affiliation with, the site for the dive is very professional. It tells me the price, what I will be provided by TDL, and very clearly tells me what is expected of me as a diver. I look at the bios and I can see their experience levels and who they are.

If I were looking today I would book with TDL. But perhaps you two are just going after different audiences, as I don't think TDL is looking to attract recreational divers, they seem to be still targeting technical divers.

Any recent pics/vids that show the current level of mussel encrustment? I hear that it has gotten really bad in the past few years.

If the viz was like the first videos you posted, seems like it wouldn't be worth it. If it were like the Park Service video, maybe it would be. Looks really cool.
what sucks about that is theres no real way of predicting the viz because its controlled by the wind and also by how much water they let out of the dam at the top of the Grand Canyon

Welcome to the board. What does the b-29 dive cost and how long is the waitlist? Is there any leeway to the card requirements if you can show deeper dives with deco profiles? Thanks for doing these dives by the way, I'm sure the red tape involved is a pain.

Jay
please call me for more info on the dive 1-702-542-8023

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom