ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cannot tell you how RELIEVED I am to see this decision!!! I was also seriously considering backing out. Now I'm excited again!!! TANKS a lot!

I’m bummed, this is the 5th trip I’ve had to cancel since Covid. I was set to go!

is it still going to be at the same resort?

Can someone outline what the 3 option were?

Option 1
- travel as scheduled in January 2021, as a non-ScubaBoard week (so the private welcome & farewell events, prize drawings, etc. will not occur this week). The final payment deadline will be extended from October 1 to November 2, 2020. Note the new entry requirements involving advance registration with the government and COVID testing prior to travel: https://belizetourismboard.org/wp-c...irements-Infographic-Matrix_Sep18Final-01.png

Option 2 - reschedule to June 12-19, 2021. This will be the official ScubaBoard week. Final payment will be due March 6, 2021. The new entry requirements may still apply or they may have been modified by then; we’ll know when we’re closer to travel. Reminder that Belize requires that passports have at least 6 months remaining validity before expiration in order to enter the country.

Option 3 - cancel your trip & your deposit will be refunded.

I’m guessing by the commentary that it is moving to Cozumel...

We are NOT moving to Cozumel.... The event will still be at the Belize Dive Haven on June 12 - 19, 2021

The BDH is also allowing us to add more SB Crew Member that would like to attend in June for the same price even tho their prices will be going up next year for that time.
The Invasion event is always a much larger event that the SURGE.
Those wanting to join should call Bay Adventures and get you deposit in to hold your spot.
1-888-599-3483

I'm pleased.

Back
Top Bottom