Tank size comparison

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We havent even started the age-old chest vs upright freezer flame war or the "what's in the freezer?" subthread...

All in good humor :)

Well....hasn't exactly hit page 2 yet either....give it some time!

Well, I think that stand up freezer is better than the horizontal type for sure, it takes less space, items can be organized and accessed better and easier to reach. In short, it trims better!!!

Well, I think that stand up freezer is better than the horizontal type for sure, it takes less space, items can be organized and accessed better and easier to reach. In short, it trims better!!!

Yes but the horizontal type work better, are more efficient, don't lose the cold like the stand ups do when you open the door. Do I dare say a horizontal freezer is better....in trim?:acclaim:

Yes but the horizontal type work better, are more efficient, don't lose the cold like the stand ups do when you open the door. Do I dare say a horizontal freezer is better....in trim?:acclaim:
Horizontal is more efficient.

Horizontal would also be nice for transferring air to a pony!

I once had a pet mamba named Hans. He used to hang out in a decapitated steel 100.

Personally, I like the freezer chests. Putting a body in one of the uprights is just tough to get the door to close properly without it tipping out. The freezer chests make a little more work to get them in, but they are easy to close (unless they wake up).

Put a HP80 next to a 120. That’s barrels of laughs. :D

Or a HP80 next to LP50. :D

CD7084C9-403A-424D-9748-5E4FD1F41DF8.jpeg

Had a worthington HP 100 and an ancient HP 72 Steel. It was a pain changing tanks on 2 dive days. Wife let me buy another Worthington HP 100 on what I call Tanksgiving a few yrs back...simplified those 2 dive days. Still have the 72 but haven't used it in long time.

Back
Top Bottom