Blue Hole Santa Rosa status ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Colorado added to the quarantine list again, hope this doesn't impact you.

Colorado added back to NM travel quarantine order
Aaaaargh!!!!

I have a van filled with helium and oxygen tanks ready to go.

I could not access the article because of a paywall, but I was told that if I can get tested and get results, I am OK. I won't be able to get it before I leave tomorrow, though.

The paywall is faux. Just click somewhere upper left corner in the black and it will disappear.

I found the information on a state website. I will have to try for next weekend, getting tested 72 hours before entry into the state.

I may cry.

As soon as I saw the article a few minutes ago, I thought about this post. My parents still live in Eastern New Mexico and I'm supposed to go see them in early October. As long as I stay at their house and not in a hotel, I shouldn't have any problems

Keeping an eye on this. In about 3 months I am hoping to do a road trip (AZ to KS) for the holidays. Figure I'll let the tourist trap of the blue hole bring a few bucks into the town. Don't have the connections for Rock lake. It could be interesting bringing the rEvo on a 3,000 mile road trip for an hour dip in a tourist trap.

As soon as I saw the article a few minutes ago, I thought about this post. My parents still live in Eastern New Mexico and I'm supposed to go see them in early October. As long as I stay at their house and not in a hotel, I shouldn't have any problems
That is how I understand it. You need to quarantine inside a building for the length of your stay or 14 days, whichever is shorter.

Keeping an eye on this. In about 3 months I am hoping to do a road trip (AZ to KS) for the holidays. Figure I'll let the tourist trap of the blue hole bring a few bucks into the town. Don't have the connections for Rock lake. It could be interesting bringing the rEvo on a 3,000 mile road trip for an hour dip in a tourist trap.
If it is on a weekend when I am at Rock Lake, you could do it under my supervision.

If it is on a weekend when I am at Rock Lake, you could do it under my supervision.
In a few months we will see how the world turns. Too many variables right now.
Do appreciate the offer. look forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom