Video: How to Improve Air Consumption

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd line another video to come out, stop bothering with your SAC - Get ligger tanks!
Often the best solution! Better to have than want!

Jagfish, you made an excellent job.
Controlling and reducing air consumption
Here you can find a thread I opened myself from the other perspective, as a beginner who was asking how to reduce the consumption.
No need for you to read everything (it became a discussion of 22 pages!). I can tell tell you that I got from many expert divers the same suggestions you gave in your video
Your advice is simple and yet complete. Very important, it is clear and it goes straight to the point

Jagfish, you made an excellent job.
Controlling and reducing air consumption
Here you can find a thread I opened myself from the other perspective, as a beginner who was asking how to reduce the consumption.
No need for you to read everything (it became a discussion of 22 pages!). I can tell tell you that I got from many expert divers the same suggestions you gave in your video
Your advice is simple and yet complete. Very important, it is clear and it goes straight to the point
Many thanks, I'll have a look!

Back
Top Bottom