Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lot #2 people your stuff has been shipped. I'll message you with tracking numbers later today.

Please everyone don't forget to message me of receipt of packages.

Cheers

Lot # 2 people, I've messaged you all with domestic tracking numbers.

Everyone, please let me know when you receive your parcels, too many for me to watch.

Thank you.

@jtscuba02 can you please confirm receipt of package, all my mails are bouncing back. It's showing as delivered.

Cheers

Simon, package received tonight. Sorry for the late reply. Day and night classes are keeping me busy.

G250 looks brand new. Very happy and wishing I would have bought 2 now. Thank you for the extra effort getting them here.

@couv Thank you for your effort in this too. I really appreciate it.

Simon, package received tonight. Sorry for the late reply. Day and night classes are keeping me busy.

G250 looks brand new. Very happy and wishing I would have bought 2 now. Thank you for the extra effort getting them here.

@couv Thank you for your effort in this too. I really appreciate it.

I worry easily.

Thanks for confirming.

Glad you're happy with it. Internally it's all updated and brand new. I tidied up face plate and case as best I could.

Take care

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom