Heyyy from Toronto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveToFeelAlive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey divers

My name is Marc, just completed my open water checkout dives this past weekend at a lake with terrible visibility just east of Woodstock, but putting that aside I felt super comfortable in the water which I couldn't say the same thing for the pool practice session. I'm super excited to get more into the sport, and about joining this community to chat about diving, learn from you pros that have been there done that :) and hopefully find diving buddies near by too.

Shouldn’t it be eh? since you’re from Ontario? :D

Welcome to Scubaboard! We're so pleased to have you join us. Looking forward to reading more of your posts and questions as you progress. You've come to the right place!

Hi Marc!

Welcome to Scubaboard Marc. Lots of great diving and friendly divers in Ontario.

Welcome Marc. I did my open waters in Innercrap Quarry in '74, then ran a few of my own courses over the years. Nice to know it still sucks!

On the up-side, pretty much anywhere else you dive is going to be "awesomer" than that! ;-)

i remember innerkip in the 70s still have pics of the bus from 30 feet away !!!!!, after the trailerpark went in it go worse and worse ....i wont dive there anymore

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom