We can't blame the love boat people on this one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To 5 psi?! I'd be afraid of losing a seal. I guess you carry a tank or compressor to air them back up before getting on the road.

Yes, on-board air compressor, mounted in the frame rails. 285/75-16's can get a nice footprint when aired down.

But that's certainly not applicable to a 2WD rental Jeep driven by some idiots...

I've had several Jeeps, all manual shift. The best one was a 78 Renegade with a V8. Sold my Wrangler last year, was getting hard to get in/out in my senior years. I bought a Kawasaki Mule and never regretted it.

upload_2020-9-15_6-22-17.png

Driver Side.jpg

Back when I was a youth my first few cars were Triumphs, Healeys and MGs and everyone I knew drove stick.

Back when I was a youth my first few cars were Triumphs, Healeys and MGs and everyone I knew drove stick.
My daily drive was a '76 MGB for several years, and then I bought another one exactly like it (the same color and the first 7 or 8 digits of the VIN were the same). All the parts were interchangeable; I drove varying composites of those two cars for several more years. I loved that car and I still dream about driving it.

My daily drive was a '76 MGB for several years, and then I bought another one exactly like it (the same color and the first 7 or 8 digits of the VIN were the same). All the parts were interchangeable; I drove varying composites of those two cars for several more years. I loved that car and I still dream about driving it.

Got to love those LBCs. I was almost 30 before I had a daily driver that wasn't a Brit 2 seat roadster.

Was it really daily?

My partner drove her 78 MGB for 20 plus years. At the end it was in the basement rusting and all but undriveable. Gave her the choice of restoring it or replacing it with my 97 Z3 - she still has the Z3, her third car. Has been undrivable for a total of 6 days in almost 20 years. Sure couldn't say that for the B, it spent many many days in the shop. Hated the soft top on it. Both my TR6 and Fiat spyder soft tops were way better. The MG was a good looking car with a bulletproof engine, but pretty much everything else in them was just so so or worse.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom