Can we go to Coz yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Breakfast started at 7:00 I believe.

I don't know if coffee was available elsewhere. Maybe the lobby?

Yeah 7am is breakfast. I don't remember coffee being anywhere else. But there's an Oxxo (mexican 7-11) almost right across the street that is open early. They might have coffee.

Yeah 7am is breakfast. I don't remember coffee being anywhere else. But there's an Oxxo (mexican 7-11) almost right across the street that is open early. They might have coffee.
An Oxxo across the street from Blue Angel? Really?! I remember houses.

I'm a coffee hound. I take coffee, filters, measuring scoop, plastic jugs, then buy a cheap maker at Mega so I can have it in my room all of the time. At the end of the trip I give it to someone. Sometimes I bring the coffee maker from Texas, then leave it.

Yes
Thank you @P-Dog and @MachoGrande for the reviews! Please could you confirm what time breakfast begins in the morning? And is there coffee available anywhere on site earlier than breakfast?
Yes, they have coffee available in the lobby before 7am. Don’t quote me but may be beginning at 6.

I'm a coffee hound. I take coffee, filters, measuring scoop, plastic jugs, then buy a cheap maker at Mega so I can have it in my room all of the time. At the end of the trip I give it to someone. Sometimes I bring the coffee maker from Texas, then leave it.
Agreed. I have a little Nespresso machine that I travel with and after my stay, will bring it next time.
The coffee is passable. Some days I had tea instead...
Oh and they have milk only. No 1/2 &1/2 or cream.

Across the street, 50 yards south. It was an empty building when I stayed there 2-3 years ago but remember it being open last week, in fact open later than the Oxxo down by CDM.

Across the street, 50 yards south. It was an empty building when I stayed there 2-3 years ago but remember it being open last week, in fact open later than the Oxxo down by CDM.
Too new for google street view I guess. I looked.

Thank you @P-Dog and @MachoGrande for the reviews! Please could you confirm what time breakfast begins in the morning? And is there coffee available anywhere on site earlier than breakfast?
There is a coffee machine in the lobby that they start up at 6 or 6:30. It's pretty weak, but I am from Louisiana. ;^)

Back
Top Bottom