Who has snow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowprintrabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Trying to follow the storm as it moves south :)

cowprintrabbit:
Trying to follow the storm as it moves south :)
Light snow flurries off and on in Redmond since about 8:15AM. No accumulations to speak of though.

None in Tacoma so far ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'm supposed to get a bit later today. It's not enoguh to stop me from diving wet this Saturday. :)

Snowing pretty good here in Rocky Point. (Near Crater Lake, Or.) weather report says its supposed to snow for the rest of the week and weekend... but then again... if its not sunny here... its usually snowing! (I'm at 4,250 feet.)

Donnie

I woke up to 10cm (~4 inches) of the white stuff this morning. The wind is blowing too and spreading the snow around. On top of that the roads are covered with morons trying to drive on the snow with bald tyres; they don't seem to understand that mashing the brake pedal causes the wheels to lock and their car to smash into something.

Now I have to cancel my diving for this weekend. I was looking forward to heading out the Ogden Point and trying out a BP/W. For the past few weeks the conditions were good for winter diving: little sunlight, no wind or storms, and 'warm' tempertures to make surface intervals in a wetsuit more enjoyable. Oh well, at least we only have to deal with it for a week. :11ztongue

Federal Way, WA No snow here yet! (1/7/05 12:30 PM PST

seattle (first hill) finally got some snow when i woke up this morning. looks like it has mostly melted off of the road surfaces by now. i wonder if we'll get some more snow tonight...

Back
Top Bottom