Share a music vid?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This concert was at my hometown just before I left for a lil jaunt around East Africa
My oldest son refused to allow me to catch the train because we "live in a dangerous spot" to which I responded oh yeah remember that train we got off in Port Moresby and the raskols robbed it.,..no?...you don't remember? Anyway I just disappeared and of course took the train..Im maybe a little more aware of bad hoods from years of being a sailor. But Blackbird seems to be a song that reappears through my life. After Madagascar I went to Europe the long trip way (via vanuatu, Australia, Ambon to Tual to Amsterdam - scenic route) where the next time I heard and sang Blackbird was with a czech busker at the John Lennon wall to an audience of Japanese tourists with selfie sticks. The next audience I played and sung to were komodo dragons. Love this song,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom