Leisure pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update on my order from leisure pro /eBay. Apparently they are using "mail innovations" to ship which supposedly takes 7-10 days transit from Jersey to Arkansas. And even though it’s been over 10 days, they won’t even look into it until it’s been two weeks. Even Walmart.com ships most stuff free in two days. Not the same leisure pro that I remember from times gone by.

Update on my order from leisure pro /eBay. Apparently they are using "mail innovations" to ship which supposedly takes 7-10 days transit from Jersey to Arkansas. And even though it’s been over 10 days, they won’t even look into it until it’s been two weeks. Even Walmart.com ships most stuff free in two days. Not the same leisure pro that I remember from times gone by.

Looks like "Mail Innovations" is UPS, with UPS handing it over to USPS for the final leg. Seems like it would have been better with USPS all the way...

Looks like "Mail Innovations" is UPS, with UPS handing it over to USPS for the final leg. Seems like it would have been better with USPS all the way...
Depending on the size of the package, there can be notable savings with UPS mail innovations. I use them when I offer free shipping on items and the price difference between this service and USPS is quite significant.

Depending on the size of the package, there can be notable savings with UPS mail innovations. I use them when I offer free shipping on items and the price difference between this service and USPS is quite significant.

Yes, from the shipper's perspective, but for the consumer who wants speedy delivery, even though free, it creates a time lag when there's a hand-off.

Yes, from the shipper's perspective, but for the consumer who wants speedy delivery, even though free, it creates a time lag when there's a hand-off.
I never assume that free shipping = "speedy delivery." That's usually the trade-off.

Whenever you buy anything, you can have it Fast Good or Cheap. Pick two.You can never have all three.

In fairness to Leisure Pro, the consumer is given a choice of shipping methods at checkout and the free shipping choice clearly says 7-10 days.

I pick Fast & Cheap. :p
Did you notice it was broken when it arrived?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom