Share a music vid?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah, not me. I get the whole video gamer thing but it just isn't for me. IMHO, too much violent video gaming desensitizes one to violence.

Having said that, I own the entire series of Game of Thrones. Brilliantly done. But, I could have done without the really graphic violence. Doesn't add much. A great story nonetheless.

Really sucky ending, though. No, it didn't have to be 'lived happily ever after'.

I didn't like the ending because it just collapsed into chaos. There was no overarching message. Compare that to the ending of Prometheus.

Edit:
Oh yeah, a vid. OK, one for the two gals who just joined this thread:

From the same era, often on the same bill, the bitch queen of Aussie Pub Rock -my nemesis - the divine Mz Amphlett.
Learned to sing and honed her right hook in a spanish prison, arrogant bad tempered frequent thrower of other peoples guitars and equipment, thrower of bottles and punches on and off stage, one time pourer of beer into the bell of my vintage tenor she was a nightmare. Hard to believe she was also a cavediver. I miss her.

Met a guy walking on a castle rempant, looked at each other, fell in love, in the 42 minutes before my flix bus arrived and his parking ticket ran out found we were mirrors of each other. Got off the bus in another cobblestoned town, danced across the street as best you can on crutches in that perfect weather singing this. Sailors....

Back
Top Bottom