Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As an aside, was doing a night dive last Saturday, almost zero viz, strong post typhoon surge and at around 30m got my right leg tangled up in fishing line, I won't lie my heart was beating a little fast...

It's the tales you live to tell about that keep life interesting. Nothing wrong with a little BP elevation once in a while!

As an aside, was doing a night dive last Saturday, almost zero viz, strong post typhoon surge and at around 30m got my right leg tangled up in fishing line, I won't lie my heart was beating a little fast...

The next time you decide to dive during a typhoon please ensure you have my parts in the post first. :-D

Leg number two of journey has commenced.

I'll post back with update once they arrive at next destination.

All going to plan, by months end you should all have your orders. (Except Mike, Manos and Chris, sorry guys, am still trying for a solution, am investigating Oz via NZ)

Today is Sept 10th, this list says updated Sept 11th, doesn't inspire much confidence...

Service availability by country - Japan Post

772E9E43-EE87-454D-B533-FA74790A8651.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom