Hello fellow divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GB3_naut

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone! I'm Greg. I'm very excited to finally join this forum qnd virtually hang out with fellow divers!

I have been diving recreationally for sometime and recently reignited my passion by discovering uw videography. It's still amateur at best but I would like to invite everyone to see my channel and probably learn more from your collective minds on bringing my content to the next level!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ipisking08

Welcome.

I enjoyed your vid from the Emirates Palace Breakwater dive.

when divers post about poor vis, I think it's a matter of perspective lol. come dive the lakes of northeastern USA... we'll take your poor visibilty all day :)
this was after the rain, a good day of visibility is 25 - 30 feet, 8 meters at best this day was about 10 feet.

when divers post about poor vis, I think it's a matter of perspective lol. come dive the lakes of northeastern USA... we'll take your poor visibilty all day :)
this was after the rain, a good day of visibility is 25 - 30 feet, 8 meters at best this day was about 10 feet.

3-5 ft is not uncommon in some parts of the Med sea

My favorite shark diving spot has 5ft in a good day

I heavily edited those videos and attempted to improve the quality. The raw video is just algae every where and could barely make out the fishes :D

Welcome to Scubaboard Greg.

You'll find quite a few UAE based divers in here :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom