Leisure pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael Whitehead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody deal with this company? Issues with shipping or receiving products?
Anybody here from or works for leisure pro? I'm having some issues with products purchased from their eBay store So far I'm not impressed.

I shop with them for things I can’t get at my local dive shop and so far no problems, but I do not shop through eBay. Try calling them during business hours. They have been very good with customer service so far.

Funny you should mention this - I’ve historically had good luck with their eBay store and products arriving promptly. However, I recently purchased a sola ys mount and it has been stuck at a post office transfer location in Kansas City for a week.

I think it’s due to some moronic adjustments to the way the post office is being run, and not leisure pro.

Leisure Pro has been around for decades , I dare say I use to order from their ... Catalog , yes , paper book and then phone 1 - 800 number ... same guys are there today , solid company

I have ordered from them many times, both their eBay store, website, and catalog. Never had an issue with them.

DW

They are reasonably customer service focused, email or call them.

Yes, started buying from them on eBay in 2002 and then phoning, and then online ordering, including just a few weeks ago.

I have never had any issues, but I do expect the cheapest shipping option to take 7 - 10 business days since I'm in Canada. I always appreciate that they have shipped my products by the next day after ordering. I find them to be a solid company with great customer service.

I ordered hoses from Dive Gear Xpress and Atomic jam nuts from Leisure Pro last Wed AM at the same time. I paid for the second teir of shipping for both. I received my hoses on Friday and my jam nuts are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow; Wed. Kind of ticks me off because LP did'nt ship them until late Thursday. Wanted to use them tomorrow because it is my only day off this week that the dive lake is open, hopefully they are delivered early. This is the second time in a row I have ordered from them that the shipping was slower than expected.

I’ve always had nothing but ideal experiences with them. But I’ve never gone through their eBay store - only the 1-800 number or website.

Never had a problem buying through the website.
I have never had cause to return anything.
Use them for bits and pieces I can't get easily in one place.
Ebay I keep away from.

Back
Top Bottom