Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simon, I’m in for sending you extra money to cover shipping. Shoot me a DM when you know the amount. Thank you for all of your work!!!

After giving it some more thought, I've changed my mind. I'll not ask for anymore from anyone regardless. I want it all gone and delivered.

This "solution" was of my making, no one agreed to it, nothing was discussed, it was a unilateral decision so any over I'll cover. That's fair.

Take care

After giving it some more thought, I've changed my mind. I'll not ask for anymore from anyone regardless. I want it all gone and delivered.

This "solution" was of my making, no one agreed to it, nothing was discussed, it was a unilateral decision so any over I'll cover. That's fair.

Take care
Simon,

For the record, no one discussed or agreed to Covid-19... So if any of us want to help with the solution you came up with (which wouldn't exist without your leg work and persistence), please let us.

Respectfully,

James

Simon,

For the record, no one discussed or agreed to Covid-19... So if any of us want to help with the solution you came up with (which wouldn't exist without your leg work and persistence), please let us.

Respectfully,

James

Thanks James, 1st leg of shipping begins today.

Back
Top Bottom