Diving again in Moalboal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vaccine is the ONLY deciding factor.
Life(travelling) won't be the same if there is none available.

Vaccine is the ONLY deciding factor.
Life(travelling) won't be the same if there is none available.

And it doesn't turn people into zombies.

November 2021?

Cathay Pacific canceled our flights for Oct 15 2020. American Airlines, partnered with Cathay, canceled my friends flights Oct 16.

We got a full refund on airfare, we are rebooked on the Siren Nov 2021.

Now, we're headed to Roatan on the aggressor. I'll get that damn-d whaleshark one way or another haha

Cathay Pacific canceled our flights for Oct 15 2020. American Airlines, partnered with Cathay, canceled my friends flights Oct 16. We got a full refund on airfare, we are rebooked on the Siren Nov 2021. Now, we're headed to Roatan on the aggressor. I'll get that damn-d whaleshark one way or another haha

I've been lucky I've seen Whale sharks at Pescadore Island and at the main reefs along Moalboal including the Sardine Run and also at Doljo and Alona Beach in Bohol.

JIM @ WHALE SHARK 3.JPG

WHALE SHARK SARDINE RUN.jpg

You're such a tease.

Cathay Pacific canceled our flights for Oct 15 2020. American Airlines, partnered with Cathay, canceled my friends flights Oct 16.

We got a full refund on airfare, we are rebooked on the Siren Nov 2021.

Now, we're headed to Roatan on the aggressor. I'll get that damn-d whaleshark one way or another haha
I was on a LAX > MNL on Oct 15 (With a stop in Tokyo) and decided to cancel in August. I couldn’t stand the anticipation.
I’m planning a March trip instead and crossing fingers.

I was on a LAX > MNL on Oct 15 (With a stop in Tokyo) and decided to cancel in August. I couldn’t stand the anticipation.

Yes, that was killing me too. I cant wait to get out to dive again... After the trip we're going to spend a few days on shore before coming home.

Ge the ticket first and make sure it is FULLY refundable.
I imagine the fare will be sky rocketing when the country is opening its border to tourists.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom