Centeen Park Brockville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So a set of 100s as doubles or sidemount is more than adequate for the task.

That's what I used the times I've shore dived out to the Gaskin. It's a really fun dive! Centeen Park is such an awesome dive site. We helped a kid retrieve his bike the one time we were there. They like to ride off the wall into the water. He somehow lost hold of his bike. Unfortunately I only made it to the St. Lawrence river on one dive trip while living in the Midwest. It was a great trip through!

last time I had HP100 SM, did the swim and probably 6 passes around and in the wreck. I still came back with more than half. its a great wreck and I want to go see it again.

I couldn’t find the line last weekend. I followed a line from the pipe, more like a metal cable but it ended in the middle of nowhere and I couldn’t find the wreck from their :(

last time I had HP100 SM, did the swim and probably 6 passes around and in the wreck. I still came back with more than half. its a great wreck and I want to go see it again.

I couldn’t find the line last weekend. I followed a line from the pipe, more like a metal cable but it ended in the middle of nowhere and I couldn’t find the wreck from their :(
How’s the viz?

It was pretty good actually. Not a lot of students in the parc so I’d say 15?

You need to follow a line not a cable.
Follow the concrete pipe south of the "H" in the divetech sign.
There will be a rectangular concrete block that the pipe goes through.
On the south west corner of the block there is a rod sticking out near the bottom.
The line starts there. It parallels the the concrete pipe for while and then branches off

In poor viz, like we have now, you won't see the wreck from the end of the line. Run your own line SSE. If you get to 62 feet you have missed it.

Depends if you want to do 1 or 2 dives :wink:
I’ve seen both.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom