Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PSA

Ok. Shipping is going to happen. I hope this doesn't sound rude but once I know total amount I'm likely going to be asking all involved if they wish to make an extra contribution to assist covering additional shipping costs, it's a request not a demand. I'm now paying three lots of shipping so costs will go up. I "dont mind" absorbing some of the cost but cannot absorb it all.

"If" I make this request it'll only be likely a smallish amount requested. I'll leave that decision to you all to decide if you want to or not. I know no one has agreed to anything extra but this is the only way I can get you all your orders this year, JP has no idea when shipping will resume, they said it could be next year (shock)

I'm going to remove kits etc from packaging and put into seperate plastic bags, frantically trying to reduce total shipping size/weight hope that's ok.

@Geo7 and @James79 will contact you both re shipping as I've not yet quoted you any shipping on your orders.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you but my hope is it won't be necessary. Just putting it out there in advance just in case. Like I said, I'm ok to absorb a little extra if needed.

But it seems unfair for you to absorb the extra cost, when the reason is the pandemic. There's enough of us happy to share the burden...

Just an update as to where I'm at:

As we discussed, you are looking for a little bit of vintage stuff for me (a primary and a secondary reg). No change here. Waiting is no problem as I am in no rush. Therefore, you shouldn't feel rushed either.

Let me know when you will accept front-money/payment if/when you find anything...

Back
Top Bottom