ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Long Caye is going to get the worst side of the storm......I will be surprised if the main dock survives it.....Huracans dock on the west side has better cover from storms....good luck to those that are staying on the Caye!

San Pedro has emptied out.....now that travel restrictions were lifted for this storm....

:(

Yikes.

Turned out to be a nothing storm....no damage on Long Caye....or to the dock...or to Belize mostly....

I've resigned myself to the fact that this trip may not come off due to the pandemic.

Sorry, but visitors from the US most likely will not be welcome anywhere in the world. The UW model is now predicting 410K US deaths by January 1st with 3K deaths per day in December. Anybody who still thinks this is a hoax needs to pull their head out.

Turned out to be a nothing storm....no damage on Long Caye....or to the dock...or to Belize mostly....
Thanks for the good news!

Sorry, but visitors from the US most likely will not be welcome anywhere in the world. The UW model is now predicting 410K US deaths by January 1st with 3K deaths per day in December. Anybody who still thinks this is a hoax needs to pull their head out.
you are preaching to the choir. Sadly my planned part-time expat life is on hold right now.

Compared to Laura....but Stann Creek was hit pretty hard. Banana farmers lost their crop. Me too. Sittee River.
upload_2020-9-4_19-22-20.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom