Hello! New to ScubaBoard =)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trego

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Everyone!

I finally joined after reading through the threads over the past few years. Always open for spontaneous dive trips, and would be great to make new friends around Austin, TX!

I have been diving 2011 when I took a course at Penn State. Wreck dives are my favorite! I am beginning to enter the technical realm. Favorite dives have been in Belize and St. Lucia.

Welcome!

DW

Welcome to Scubaboard. We're pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading your future posts.

Hi Everyone!

I finally joined after reading through the threads over the past few years. Always open for spontaneous dive trips, and would be great to make new friends around Austin, TX!

I have been diving 2011 when I took a course at Penn State. Wreck dives are my favorite! I am beginning to enter the technical realm. Favorite dives have been in Belize and St. Lucia.
Hello @Trego: Appreciate you joining our forum. Your experience and posts can help fellow divers enjoy our sport even more.

Welcome to the Boards, Trego! We are happy to have you here. Welcome to the family!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome man!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom