Turks and Caicos is ON!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got my authorization to enter Turks and Caicos for Caribbean Explorer II LOB! Leaving this Saturday!

You'll enjoy!

Glad to hear it. That was one of the destinations our group considered when our Aqua Cat trip got nixed. Will be curious to hear how it goes.

I'll respond when i get back. I'm pretty sure this is the first trip for the Explorer II since the lock down. I was told by Explorer Ventures to have all your hard copies of your paper work in order to make it easier for entry into T&C.

Are you on the Caribbean Explorer II or the Turks & Caicos Explorer II? I thought that the Caribbean Explorer sailed out of either Saba or St. Kitts.

As an aside, Explorer Ventures has started using one of my pics from my time on the Turks & Caicos Explorer II in promotions on social media. After trying for years, I finally got an "Over/Under" shot that worked, and they liked it.
TCI-105.jpg

Awesome!
We were scheduled to leave for our honeymoon in T & C last weekend but the tropical storm cancelled the flight.
Everything got transferred to this Saturday for departure, we took our COVID tests and will hopefully have the results today. We have been really impressed with the TCI Assured portal and happy with the communication from our resort and Delta.
I thought the process was fairly easy, and if you want to do a liveaboard, T & C is a great destination right now, just keep an eye on the storms that keep brewing in the Atlantic.

Enjoy your trip and say hello to the turtles for me......

We were supposed to be there this week. :(

Sorry to hear that. Did the storm mess your plans up?

Liveaboard or at a resort?

Sorry to hear that. Did the storm mess your plans up?

Liveaboard or at a resort?

We've been doing the Beaches thing for the last 7 years. We usually do the first week in december but decided to postpone it until august because it was getting harder to pull my daughter out of school. Now, it was basically virus. Jet blue cancelled our flights and TCI kept changing the re-opening dates. So we just said screw it and re booked for february break.

Back
Top Bottom