Thinking of getting an RX-100 V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also have shot videos with RX100 M5, very annoying that overheating issue. Wish that Sony had a way to fix it... But yea, for now, I use it mostly for photos, and occasionally videos.

Also have shot videos with RX100 M5, very annoying that overheating issue. Wish that Sony had a way to fix it... But yea, for now, I use it mostly for photos, and occasionally videos.

When I shoot video with my RX100V they are usually short clips, and almost always in 1080p x 120fps. Id rather have the higher framerate than resolution at 30fps. I primarily use it for stills and my main issue with it is flash recycle time.

I primarily use it for stills and my main issue with it is flash recycle time.

I agree, I mainly use it for stills and while it’s a good quality set up I have issue with recycle time and battery lifetime

I agree, I mainly use it for stills and while it’s a good quality set up I have issue with recycle time and battery lifetime

Preach. It can't do 2 back to back hour long dives in the Keys. I have to open the housing on the dive boat. Fortunately I have a vacuum valve for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom