Closed Deep 6 Signature Reg Set, Used SOLD

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lowflyer

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
For sale are a Deep 6 Signature first stage and two Deep 6 Signature second stage regs. One second stage is on a 40" hose with an OmniSwivel. The other second stage is on a 22" hose with a bungee necklace.
All in excellent working order

Included is one first stage service kit and one second stage service kit.

Price $350.00 shipped

IMG_0886.JPG

Have you used the first free service yet?
I had them serviced last year by Deep6. But there was some conversation between me and Landon; so I don't know if they counted that or not.

I dove these last week in fresh water, and they performed as expected. I'm only selling because my diving days are having to end.

According to Bert at Deep6, the only cost to service these regs would be the postage to mail them in.

I can't believe this is still sitting here? Besides an SPG and inflator hose you're good to go.

Total on D6 website this comes to $538.62, and that doesn't include the Omniswivel or the necklace

I'd be getting these if I didn't have 3 sets already, lol...

I can't believe this is still sitting here? Besides an SPG and inflator hose you're good to go.

Total on D6 website this comes to $538.62, and that doesn't include the Omniswivel or the necklace

I'd be getting these if I didn't have 3 sets already, lol...

Lol yeah not getting these is hurting my heart. I could use a back-up set. If these are still available after I find out if I'm getting evacuated or not, I'll try to go for them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom