How about a list of dive ops and hotels that are open?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
How about a list of dive ops and hotels that are open during the Covid oppression? If it could be updated and temporarily pinned that would be great.

TIA

Well...I thought this was enough of a good idea for a thread that I “watched” it. Hopefully a little bump will help it get started.

Aldora Villa and Dive ops are open.

Salty Endeavors is open.

Three Ps

We saw many other boats out and about too...

Tres Pelicanos
Living Under water
Liquid Blue
Blue XT sea
Dive with Martin
Dive with Allison
Blue Angel
Aldora
(and every other operator I know of, providing they have a minimum amount of customers to make a trip economically viable)
Loads are low but boats are going out.

Hotels: Most smaller and Boutique operations are open. The Exceptions seem to be Casa Mexicana, Suites Bahia, Scuba Club and the large AI's past Fiesta Americana (FA is open) which are still closed. It's spooky quiet at times but most the local businesses do not seem to have the deep pockets to remain closed and are desperate for business.
The Americans are returning but the return quarantine requirements for Canadians is severely restricting their travel.

Scuba Shack / Village tan Kah

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom