Tech Shorts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sorry I didn't get around to it today, but I will be posting pictures, and will include pictures, including (as best I can) depicting the thickness. If anyone has a set of Apeks shorts and would like to take similar photos of theirs to compare, that'd be great!

If you do post a review with pics, it might be good to do that as a separate thread. If you do, please post a comment with a link here in this thread. Otherwise, I might miss your review thread. :)

How are the cargo shorts sizing? Should I upsize If I wanna wear them over my suit? or get the same size as the suit?

If you do post a review with pics, it might be good to do that as a separate thread. If you do, please post a comment with a link here in this thread. Otherwise, I might miss your review thread. :)

Noted, and agreed. Will do buddy.

How are the cargo shorts sizing? Should I upsize If I wanna wear them over my suit? or get the same size as the suit?

I will cover this in greater detail when I make my "review" post, but I wanted to answer you now because I think it's important.

As advised to me by another member with experience on these very shorts... Use a measuring tape (the soft kind) and take all of the measurements listed in their sizing chart, do not base on the sizing of other clothing, whether pants, wetsuit, or anything else. With that info, I think you could correctly determine the size for your needs. In my case, I measured with and without my 3mm wetsuit, as that's how I intend to wear mine.

So today I got surprised.
After more than 6months, a package arrived.

IMG_20200812_111803.jpg

The pockets are great, which is awesome, but the rest, is terrible. The slots on the belt are more of a pain than actually functional, the fit is terrible, to narrow at top, and to wide in the legs.
So some re tailoring will be in order. Just to lower the crotch, and narrow the legs. the sew together the stupid slits. and I think the they will be quite a good shorts.

Will update after a test.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom