Valens Reservoir

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abnfrog, you might be thinking of Gullivers. It is usually very active with the dive club instuctors. It also has a sunken dive pad to practice skills on. Its a decent place for instructing but it has nothing to offer beyond that. Nothing to see. Although I did find a gold cross necklace one time in the shallow ends. Lots of swimmers and campers/RVers here, so probably more lost jewelry to find.

link to Gullivers : Gulliver's Lake RV Resort & Campground | Ontario | Sun RV Resorts

Gullivers is closed except for Float and Flag. You must register with F &F in order to get on the list otherwise there is no entry for divers. I received an email reply last week on the topic and the quarry didn't even mention F & F as an option. Also from the email from Float and Flag it appears that they will only be there on Wednesday evenings

no its not gullivers ..........i know that one ..... the one im looking for is about 30 mins from where lulus used to be , had a parking area and in front it had a shear cliff about 30 feet up ...........wish i could remember it , i think somone years ago said it was only used for police training now

Gullivers is closed except for Float and Flag. You must register with F &F in order to get on the list otherwise there is no entry for divers. I received an email reply last week on the topic and the quarry didn't even mention F & F as an option. Also from the email from Float and Flag it appears that they will only be there on Wednesday evenings
my wife and i are diving with fnf on wednesday. working on some.skills before our rescue class....

no its not gullivers ..........i know that one ..... the one im looking for is about 30 mins from where lulus used to be , had a parking area and in front it had a shear cliff about 30 feet up ...........wish i could remember it , i think somone years ago said it was only used for police training now
You are maybe thinking of the Do-Lime Quarry off Hwy 24 north of Cambridge.

Contact Groundhog Divers in Kitchener for how to access this site. There is a gate and you must get access with Groundhog or the Quarry owners consider it trespassing.

3CD7CFEF-5218-4F06-95BA-9EF1589E980E.png

i dont think so ...i remember houses around it

Huh, I can’t think of a quarry that fits that description near here.

Do-Lime has sheer cliffs about thirty feet high and the OPP used to train there.

innerkip trout lake quarry has a housing subdivision literally right outside the park. was just there a few weeks ago and basically called the dive. the viz was like 1 ft. we ditched the gear and went jumping off the cliff mounted diving boards instead...

no i know innerkip very well .......... maybe i am remembering wrong , the place we went had a little parking lot there (maybe 10 cars ) im going to take a ride one day out that way on my bike and look ..............i know its dumb , but its bugging me i cant remember , thx any way .steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom