Has anyone tried one of these yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You forgot their new computer, the HUD!! An awesome threesome :)
It came with (assume they all do) the hud adaptor, if someone wants to give me one I’ll put it on my mask :wink: otherwise I’ll never know. I like the quick change strap, long term I hope it holds but I’ll keep a Paragon in my pocket for now.

It came with (assume they all do) the hud adaptor, if someone wants to give me one I’ll put it on my mask :wink: otherwise I’ll never know. I like the quick change strap, long term I hope it holds but I’ll keep a Paragon in my pocket for now.

If you had all three, you will be the poster boy for SP, they may even send you a pair of fins and a suit for free. (BC is extra however).

If you had all three, you will be the poster boy for SP, they may even send you a pair of fins and a suit for free. (BC is extra however).
The only thing I ever got free from SP was a clip for a Nova fin :wink: I get my things outside of “normal” channels so I don’t feel a need to like something. I once got into a OMS ad because a friend took my picture, I use a OMS hose retainer on my wing, it’s the only OMS thing I own, I use it because I like how it works.

I looked the mask up. At $185, I will not being trying it out. Wow.

DW

I dove it for 1 71 minute dive. Comfort is a 10 great field of vision pretty much on par with my Tusa Paragon ($200 msrp) I would prefer paying less but I like the thought of the lens options, I have a Zeagle Scope that has easy change lenses but they haven offered any options yet, nice mask though and the Paragon only has - lenses, SP has the options on their website, I’m going to order one for the left lens once I decide on what power I want.

I did no prep on the mask other than spraying with JBS, fogged like crazy, now running in the dishwasher and will dive it again this weekend.

Tusa Paragon
I have heard few people talk about the Tusa Paragon with affection, I don't know anything about it, is it something special?

spraying with JBS
What is JBS?

now running in the dishwasher
The new SP mask??? Why?

Thank you for the review, so I should seriously consider this mask?

I have heard few people talk about the Tusa Paragon with affection, I don't know anything about it, is it something special?

What is JBS?

The new SP mask??? Why?

Thank you for the review, so I should seriously consider this mask?
The Paragon is just a really nice well built mask that has worked well for me, never a leak so long as I made sure it was under the hood.

JBS, Johnson’s baby shampoo (~20 to 1)

New mask, did not use flame or toothpaste on it in the long long long thread on mask treatment a run in the dishwasher showed great promise, if that doesn’t work I’ll flame it, if that doesn’t work toothpaste and last option is remove the lenses and do 48hours in ammonia.

It looks like it will be a good choice, if you can get a price break all the better, I didn’t want to be indebted to anyone over it.

The Paragon is just a really nice well built mask that has worked well for me, never a leak so long as I made sure it was under the hood.

JBS, Johnson’s baby shampoo (~20 to 1)

New mask, did not use flame or toothpaste on it in the long long long thread on mask treatment a run in the dishwasher showed great promise, if that doesn’t work I’ll flame it, if that doesn’t work toothpaste and last option is remove the lenses and do 48hours in ammonia.

It looks like it will be a good choice, if you can get a price break all the better, I didn’t want to be indebted to anyone over it.

Thanks!!

I wish you more happy diving, please report back as you use it more. I'll be on the look out for the mask but a D420/MK19 has higher priority for me :)

Do you use the two window one or the single glass?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom