Main regulator squeaking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tyler najib

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello folks, my regulator is squeaking when I breath out, I was wandering if it would stop when I hook it up to a scuba tank and get it in the water? If not how would I fix it, just clean it?

In my experience that is completely normal, although I'd call it more of a wheeze.

I don't think it's wise for us to give you detailed advice until you have proof of completing your open water certification.

Your instructor can answer any concerns you have about your equipment and any repairs required during your certification course.

your are frequently posting about things that should be addressed after you are certified.

take the course....

I am taking the course and going to be going Into water after online learning I didn’t know if it was a concern or not

I am taking the course and going to be going Into water after online learning I didn’t know if it was a concern or not
Ask your instructor. That is what you are paying him for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom